Introducing DUEX Pro With Kickstand
The On-The-Go Dual Screen Laptop Monitor-Upgraded 2.0 Version WITH KICKSTAND
The completely portable dual-screen laptop accessory that boosts your productivity and allows for efficient multitasking. Attach DUEX Pro to the back of any laptop, and you’re ready to work wherever you are!
- Works with Windows Laptop
- Works with MacBook
- Works with Standing PC by a Kickstand
The Completely Portable Dual-Screen Laptop Accessory
Flexible Rotation and Plug-and-Play
DUEX Pro provides a full 270° rotation, with the option for a 180° presentation mode, so you can choose your optimum viewing angle for any situation.
Simply plug DUEX Pro into your laptop, and you’re ready to boost your productivity by up to 50%.
Sleek and Energy Efficient
The new sleek design allows you to show off a little more personality, while its Full HD1080p display comes with an all-new adjustable brightness.
Lightweight at 1.6 pounds, DUEX Pro gives you the true mobility you need to move from workspace to workspace.
How To Install DUEX Pro?
- Attach 4 metal plates over each magnet
- Parallel the monitor to the sides of your laptop
- The first screw MUST extend beyond the laptop
- The monitor MUST BE SEATED AGAINST the table top during use
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Dirver is required to be installed for first time user.
1,485,719 USD FUNDED BY 6406 BACKERS ON KICKSTARTER & INDIEGOGO
DIAMOND PRIZE WINNER MASSCHALLENGE 2019
WINNER OF EDISON AWARDS 2019
GADGET FLOW BEST EDITOR'S PICK AWARD 2019
DUEX Pro can work with Mac OS, Windows and Chrome!
The DisplayLink USB Graphics Dirver is required to be installed for Windows and Mac. But No driver needed for any Chrome laptop.
1. Remove your DisplayLink driver by using the following: DisplayLink Installation Cleaner (9.1.1462)
2. Re-install the Windows Driver using the following software: DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows (9.2 M1)
3. Restart your laptop.
Please uninstall the driver and install this app below: DisplayLink macOS App – Alpha (0.1 Alpha)
And follow guide by searching: DisplayLink macOS App Introduction, Installation & Scope
Plug your monitor, go to “System Preferences- Display-Arrangement”, uncheck the “Mirror Displays” box.
Mobile Pixels DUEX Pro will not work with iPhones, or any other smartphones.